Coverages displayed in ArcMap are not displaying completely. For example, some features draw but others do not.
Unclean features in the coverage.
Solution or Workaround
Clean the coverage.
- Open ArcToolBox and select Data Management Tools > Topology > Clean.
- Select Topology.
- Select Clean.
- Specify a coverage to clean in the Input Coverage field.
- Set the fuzzy tolerance to .001.
- Select the appropriate radio button for the feature class.
- Type in a name for the Output coverage.
- Click OK.