The content in this article was created for ArcGIS versions 8.x. Later versions of ArcGIS may contain different functionality, as well as different names and locations for menus, commands and geoprocessing tools.
To use the Object Loader to load data into a table within an edit session in ArcMap, the Load Objects must be added to the table context menu in ArcMap.
- Add the table you want to load objects into to your map document.
- On the menu, click View > Toolbars > and Customize.
- Check the Context Menus check box. The context menu drop-down appears.
- Click the drop-down and click Table. The Table context menu appears.
- In the customize dialog, click the Commands tab, and click Data Converters. The Load Objects command is displayed.
- Click and drag the Load Objects command from the Customize dialog onto to the Table context menu.
- Click Close on the customize dialog.
- On the editor toolbar Editor menu, click Start Editing.
- Right-click the table and click Load Objects. The Object Loader appears.