Instructions provided describe the recommended way to update to ArcGIS Explorer 9.2 (Build 410) when the Update Available dialog box appears.
The Update Available dialog box displays only when a newer version of the software is available for download. The ArcGIS Explorer Download Page links to the What’s New Download Page, which makes it possible to review the update information and decide whether to update ArcGIS Explorer or remain at the current version.
- Before proceeding with the download and installation of the software:
· Click OK on the Update Available dialog box.
· Exit all ArcGIS applications.
· Exit any other applications.
- Click the ArcGIS Explorer Download button on the What’s New download page.
- On the Download Page, click the ArcGIS Explorer Download button.
- Click Run on the File Download dialog box.
- Click Run on the File Download-Security Warning dialog box.
- Click Yes to uninstall the previous version of ArcGIS Explorer and install the new version of ArcGIS Explorer (Build 410).
- The ArcGIS Explorer Setup program wizard appears. Follow the installation wizard. When the installation is complete, click Finish.
- The installation of ArcGIS Explorer 9.2 (Build 410) is now complete. Go to Start > Program Files > ArcGIS > ArcGIS Explorer to start the application.