This document outlines the procedure for uninstalling the WebLogic 6.1 Web server on the Windows platform.
· Certain Windows skills are required to perform this procedure. For details on these skills, please see the article on common Windows tasks when installing ArcIMS.
<a href='http://support.esri.com/en/knowledgebase/techarticles/detail/23714' target='_blank'>How To: Common Windows tasks when installing ArcIMS</a>
- If a shortcut has been installed for WebLogic 6.1:
Click Start > Programs > BEA WebLogic E-Business Platform > WebLogic Server 6.1 > Uninstall WebLogic Server 6.1 (sp3).
- In the Uninstall window, click the Uninstall button.
Once the uninstall is complete, a listing of files and/or directories that could not be removed automatically will be shown.
- Open the Add/Remove Programs window and ensure that BEA WebLogic 6.1 has been removed.
- Manually remove leftover files and directories pertaining to BEA or WebLogic in Windows Explorer.