This document outlines the procedure for uninstalling Macromedia JRun 4.0 on Windows NT, 2000, and XP.
Follow these steps to uninstall Macromedia JRun 4.0:
- Open the Services Panel.
- If you have any ArcIMS services running, such as ArcIMS Tasker, Monitor, or Application Server, stop them now.
- Stop the IIS Admin Service.
- Find the services called Macromedia JRun Admin Server and Macromedia Default Server and stop them.
- Open the Control Panel and navigate to Add/Remove Programs.
- Click Remove for Macromedia JRun 4.