This document outlines the procedure for uninstalling the Apache 1.3.26 Web server on the Windows platform.
- To uninstall Apache as a service, open a Command Prompt window.
- Navigate to the default Apache installation directory, for example, C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache or wherever apache.exe is located.
- At the command prompt, type apache -u.
- Close the Command Prompt window.
- Go to Windows Services and check that Apache is no longer listed as a service.
- Uninstall Apache HTTP Server 1.3.26 in Add/Remove Programs by clicking Remove.
- Delete any Apache installation directories in Windows Explorer, for example, C:\Apache.