Instructions provided describe how to digitize using stream mode in ArcEdit and Edit Tools using your mouse and keyboard.
- Open the coverage in ArcEdit.
- Set the edit feature and draw environment.
- Type ADD
- The normal ADD options are shown for the feature class. Add the first feature, then press and hold the 1 key on the keyboard to begin streaming (don't press the left mouse button).
- Release the 1 key to stop streaming.
Arcedit: DISPLAY 9999
Arcedit: EDIT mycover
Arcedit: EDITFEATURE ARC
Arcedit: DRAWENVIRONMENT ARC NODE
- Start arc with '2' button.
- Press and hold the '1' button.
- Release to stop streaming.
- End arc with '2' button.