Instructions provided automate the execution of an AML at a specified date and time.
- Create a batch file with the line:
%ARCHOME%\bin\arc "&r amlpath\your.aml"
- Click Start > Programs >Accessories > System Tools > Schedule Task.
- Double-click Add Scheduled Task and click Next.
- Use the Browse Button to navigate to the batch file.
- Enter a name for the task and select how often the task will be performed.
- Select the time and date when the AML will run.
- Enter a username and password.
- Click Finish to schedule the task.