When upgrading the License Manager to 10.2.x from any of the previous 10.x License Managers, there is no need to de-authorize the licenses.
Before proceeding, make sure that a copy of License Manager 10.2.x is on hand for installation.
Do not deauthorize the currently authorized licenses at this time.
- Uninstall the current License Manager.
- Install License Manager 10.2.1, following the onscreen instructions and the instructions in the
License manager installation and startup section of the License Manager Reference Guide.
- Restart the License Manager.
- Check the availability of the licenses.
- Select 'Upgrade Now' under the Authorization folder in the License Manager.
This allows the upgrade of all eligible licenses to their highest level.
- Stop, start and reread the licenses.