After you create a client-side geocoding service, you may want to share it with other users. You might do this by copying the geocoding service and associated geocoding indexes and reference data to a shared network folder or a CD.
The following steps illustrate the process for sharing your geocoding services.
- Create the geocoding service.
- Copy the geocoding service and associated reference data to the location where other users will be able to access it.
- Right-click the geocoding service in ArcCatalog and click Properties.
- Click the Browse button and navigate to the new location of the reference data.
- Check the 'Use relative path names' option.
- Click OK to save the geocoding service.