Instructions provided describe how to delete annotations stored in a map document in ArcMap.
There are two ways to delete annotations from a map document:
- Use the Select Elements tool to select the desired annotation:
- Click the annotation to be deleted.
- Press the Delete key on the keyboard.
- Remove the annotation from the Annotation Groups tab in Data Frame Properties window:
- In the ArcMap menu, click View.
- Select Data Frame Properties.
- Click the Annotation Groups tab.
- Select the annotations to be deleted.
- Click Remove Group.