Instructions provided describe how to define Z units for a GRID.
Follow the steps below:
- Open Windows Explorer.
- Navigate to the location of the GRID.
- Open the folder with the name of the image.
- Right-click on 'prj.adf' > Open with... > select Notepad or Wordpad.
- Of interest is the ZUNITS parameter. It may be absent or set to a value of 'NO' or 'NONE'. Change this to FEET, METERS, or a floating point value which represents units per meter.
- Save the changes. The Z units are now defined.