This document presents how to create shortcuts to sml applications in Windows NT and Windows 95.
- Right click the desktop in Windows NT or Windows 95. A menu selection will pop up.
- Choose New from the menu selection. A sub-menu will appear.
- Choose Shortcut from the sub-menu selection. A menu interface will pop up
requesting a command line executable.
- Enter the following path statement and sml application without the .sml
C:\ARCEXE\CMD\SCRWIN.EXE X mysml
- Click Next on the menu interface.
- Enter a new name for the executable. The default executable name will be scrwin.exe.
- Click on the entry line and change the icon name to a new name.
- Press Finish on the menu interface.
- Double click on the icon to run the sml.