Instructions provided shows how to create multiple hyperlinks for one feature.
- From the Standard toolbar, click on the Identify tool. Click on a feature to identify it. The Identify Results dialog box opens.
- In the Identify Results dialog box, right-click on the primary display field value under the layer name. Select 'Add Hyperlink...'.
- Browse to document. Alternatively, type in a URL.
- Repeat the above steps as many times as needed.
- There are two methods (Methods A and B) to view the hyperlinks:
1. Select the Hyperlink tool. Left-click the feature that the hyperlinks are applied to.
2. The Hyperlinks dialog box opens to a list of the hyperlinks. Select a hyperlink and click 'Jump...'.
1. Select the Identify tool. Click the hyperlinked feature.
2. Right-click the primary display field value under the layer name. Highlight 'Hyperlinks'. Click a hyperlink.