Instructions provided describe how to copy the frequency distribution dialog box to a layout.
Follow the steps below.
- Right-click on a numeric field in the attribute table and select Statistics.
- Create a screen shot of the dialog box. Hold down the Ctrl key and press the 'Prt Scr' button on the keyboard. Or, hold down the Alt + Prt Scr buttons on the keyboard to select only the open dialog.
The previous step copies the screenshot to the Clipboard.
- Paste it into a graphics application, such as Microsoft Paint. Make any modifications needed, such as cropping and save the results as an image; for example: BMP, JPG, or PNG.
- Insert the image into the layout. Select Picture from the Insert menu in ArcMap.
- Select the image to insert and click Open.