This article explains how to modify common nodes with three or more arcs when sharing one vertex.
- Create a new line.
- Snap the line to the common node of the three line intersection. You will have four lines that share the same node.
- Clear the selected vertices by using the Vertex Edit tool and clicking a blank space in the view.
- Select the common vertex shared by all four lines.
To move a node that is common to a number of lines, see page 267 of "Using ArcView GIS"
- Move the common node without any irregular snapping.
- Delete the line created for editing purposes once the common node is in the correct location.