If you wish to use the jspviewer sample, you must configure your Web server.
- Start IBM HTTP server by navigating to <IBM HTTP Server Installation Directory>/bin. Type:
- Make sure IBM WebSphere Application server is running. If not, start the server by navigating to <WebSphere Installation Directory>/AppServer/bin. Type:
- Start the WebSphere Advanced Administrative Console by navigating to <WebSphere Installation Directory>/AppServer/bin. Type:
- On the left sidebar, expand the WebSphere Administrative Domain, Nodes, computer name and Application Server to make sure that the 'Default Server' is running. If not, right click on it and click Start.
- On the tool bar, click on Wizards > Install Enterprise Application. This opens the Install Enterprise Application Wizard.
- Select Install stand-alone module (*.war, *.jar). For Path, Browse and navigate to <ArcIMS Installation Directory>/Samples/Java/jspviewer.war.
- For Application Name, type: jspviewer
- For Context root for web module, type: /jspviewer
- Click Next and accept all the defaults until you reach the Completing the Application Installation Wizard page. Click Finish. This deploys the application.
- The JSP Samples are installed under installedApps inside the IBM WebSphere installation directory.
- Open the plugin-cfg.xml file located under <WebSphere Installation Directory>/AppServer/config
Create a esri UriGroup if you don't have one:
Add the following to Route ServerGroup session if you don't have one.
<Route ServerGroup="<server name>/Default Server" UriGroup="esri" VirtualHostGroup="default_host" />
Add <Uri Name="/jspviewer/*" /> to the esri UriGroup session:
<Uri Name="/jspviewer/*" />
- Save and close the file.
- Stop and restart the Default Server.