It is possible to change the existing email address associated with an ArcGIS Online organizational account when the need arises. This article provides the steps required to do so.
Administrator privileges are required to change the email address of an ArcGIS Online organizational account. Refer to ArcGIS Online: Manage profile and settings for more information.
- Log in to ArcGIS Online with the username and password for the organizational account.
- On the top-right corner of the web page, click the user profile, and click My profile.
- Click View my settings on the profile page.
- On the General tab of My settings, click the edit icon in the Email section.
- Enter the new email address in the New Email text box. Enter the same email address in the Confirm Email text box. Click Save.
- On the General page, in the Email address section, click Verify. The Email verification window pops up.
- In the Email verification window, click Send verification email.
- In the Email verification window, in the Verification code section, copy and paste the verification code sent to the email and click Verify.
- In the Email verification window, click Continue.
The email address is verified in the ArcGIS Online organization General page.