This article shows how to modify the View.Identify system script to change the default size of the Identify window.
- Open a new Script window.
A. Activate the Project window.
B. Click the Scripts icon.
C. Click New.
- Click the Load System Script button.
- Select View.Identify from the Script Manager and click OK.
- Find the line "p = theView.GetDisplay.ReturnUserPoint" (it is near the beginning of the script). Paste the following code after that line.
myIDWin.Resize(400,400) 'experiment with the pixel parameters.
You can increase or decrease the size of the window by specifying larger or smaller numbers in the Resize parameter. The first number is the width of the box and the second is the height.
- Click the Compile button.
- Rename the script View.Identify.
A. Select Properties from the Script menu.
B. Type in a new name in the Name field.
C. Click OK.