Information provided includes the steps necessary to add the ESRI_LICENSE_FILE or ARCGIS_LICENSE_FILE system variable to a Windows computer.
- Locate the Environment Variables section and create a new System Variable. Follow the steps provided in How To: Edit an environment variable.
- In the Environment Variables dialog, click New.
- For ArcGIS 9.x, 10.x and later, enter the following as the Variable Name:
- For ArcGIS 8.x, enter the following as the Variable Name:
- Enter the following as the Variable Value:
- Save the new variable by clicking Set, Apply, and/or OK.