Adding new tics to coverage in ArcCatalog returns this error:
<!> Run-time error '6':
Solution or Workaround
- Start ArcCatalog and create a new coverage.
A. Navigate to workspace
B. Right-click on workspace
C. Select New
D. Select Cover
E. Add applicable information
F. Click Finish
- Right-click cover name and select Properties
- Select the Tics and Extent tab
- Click Add
- Move cursor to X column and select a cell.
This step is necessary to avoid the error
- Move cursor to ID column and select a cell. Type in the necessary value.
- Move cursor to X column and select cell. Type in the necessary value.
- Move cursor to Y column and select cell. Type in the necessary value.
- Click Update
Repeat steps 4 through 9 for additional tics.