GPS data is not recorded when using Laser Rangefinder with ArcPad.
This is a known limitation.
- Start an edit map session on the device in ArcPad.
- Make sure the laser is connected and working correctly with ArcPad; GPS does not need to be enabled.
- Tap the Edit button and make a point feature editable.
- Press and shoot the laser at any point without any 'offset settings'. ArcPad should respond and open up the form associated with that point.
- Click the X button on the bottom of the screen and delete the position. The point offset should now be working correctly.