The Public Services program is only for developing personal applications. It is not for commercial use.
The program does not include access to ESRI Support Services or the full set of functionality and services available with a Commercial ArcWeb Services account. A Public Services user is limited to 1,000 transactions per day. In addition, the following are prohibited:
· Creating commercial applications.
· Building custom services.
· Locating wireless devices.
· Batch geocoding.
· Creating print-quality demographic reports.
· Calculating drive-time polygons.
· Geocoding IP addresses and phone numbers.
· Accessing premium services, such as detailed business listings, custom weather, and live traffic.