No, it is not possible to insert a table to a story in the current release of ArcGIS StoryMaps. A workaround to this issue is to save the table as an image and upload it to the story. Refer to ArcGIS StoryMaps: Add images and videos for further instructions. This workaround is restrictive as there is no way to edit the table directly in the story. If edits are needed, edit the table from the source material and re-upload the table as an image.
Alternatively, an attribute table may be added through the Embed option in ArcGIS StoryMaps by embedding a hosted feature layer from a web application such as ArcGIS Experience Builder or ArcGIS Web AppBuilder.
In ArcGIS Experience Builder
- Open ArcGIS Experience Builder and create a blank project. Refer to ArcGIS Experience Builder: Templates for more information.
- Add the hosted table as the data. Refer to ArcGIS Experience Builder: Manage data for instructions.
- Add a Table widget to the web app.
- On the left side of the page, click the Insert tab.
- Expand the Data centric node and drag the Table widget to the center of the screen.
- On the Table pane, click Content and click New sheet.
- On the Sheet configuration pane, click Select data.
- On the Select data pane, select the hosted table to add to the Table widget.
- Click Save, and Publish.
- Open ArcGIS Story Maps and insert the URL of the web app created in Step 3. Refer to ArcGIS StoryMaps: Add embeds for instructions.
Using ArcGIS Web AppBuilder
- Log in to ArcGIS Online using an organizational account.
- Click Content > My Content.
- Click Create app, and click Web AppBuilder.
- On the ArcGIS Web AppBuilder editing page, add the Attribute Table widget.
- Click the Map tab.
- Click Choose map and select the web map with the hosted table.
- Click OK.
- Add the Attribute Table widget to the web app. Refer to ArcGIS Web AppBuilder: Configure the Attribute Table widget for instructions.
- Click Save.
- Open ArcGIS Story Maps and Insert the URL of the web app created in Step 3. Refer to ArcGIS StoryMaps: Add embeds for instructions.