Yes, it is possible. However, only web maps that are shared publicly can be accessed in ArcGIS Pro without logging in to an organizational account.
To share a web map publicly in ArcGIS Online, follow these steps:
- In ArcGIS Online, navigate to the item details page of the web map.
- Navigate to the Share section of the web map's item details page and click Edit.
- In the Share window, select the Everyone (public) option.
- Click Save.
To access the web map in ArcGIS Pro, follow these steps:
- In the Catalog pane, click the Portal tab.
- Navigate to the ArcGIS Online tab.
- In the search box, search for the desired web map's name or item ID, and press Enter on the keyboard.
Use the filter next to the search box to refine the search results.