To authorize ArcGIS software, an Authorization Code is required. This code is normally emailed when you purchase the software, but if the email was not received or cannot be found, the Authorization Codes can be found in My Esri.
- Esri account that has permission to view licenses and is connected to your organization in My Esri.
Accessing Authorisation Codes:
- Navigate to my.esri.com and sign in with your My Esri account.
- From the My Organizations page, click the settings (gear) icon at the top right, and click Reports.
- On the My Esri: Reports page, click the Select a report drop-down, and click Authorizations.
- The Authorizations report lists your organization's products, versions, license types and authorization numbers, as shown in the image below.