When attempting to log in to the ArcGIS Navigator app with an ArcGIS Online account, the login fails, and returns the following error:
You don't have permission to access Navigator.
The ArcGIS Online account used to log in is not assigned a license for ArcGIS Navigator.
Solution or Workaround
To resolve, assign an ArcGIS Navigator license to the account in ArcGIS Online.
- Log in to ArcGIS Online as an administrator.
- Navigate to Organization > Licenses > Add-on licenses.
- Scroll to the Applications drop-down list.
- Click Manage under ArcGIS Navigator.
- In the Manage: ArcGIS Navigator window, enter the name of the account to assign the ArcGIS Navigator license to in the Search members field.
- Beside the account name, toggle the license on to activate the ArcGIS Navigator license assignment.