Attempts to delete a member in ArcGIS Online fail and return the following error:
Unable to delete member: <username> . Member must not own scheduled reports.
The member is an owner of scheduled reports. A scheduled report is an ongoing process tied to the account, and therefore the member cannot be deleted unless the process is complete.
Solution or Workaround
Change the owner of the scheduled reports, or delete the scheduled reports.
- In ArcGIS Online, click Organization.
- Click the Status tab, and click Reports.
- Click Scheduled reports to open the Scheduled Reports window.
- Locate and identify the reports. Ensure the owner is the member that must be deleted.
- Click Options.
- To change the owner of the reports, select Change owner, and select a new owner.
- To delete the scheduled report, select Delete schedule.
- Click Save. The member can now be deleted.