This error occurs when creating custom view buttons for a project:
"The script is not compiled."
There are two possible causes for this error:
· The script is not compiled.
· Two or more documents within the project have the same name.
Solution or Workaround
- Click the compile button to compile the script.
- Change the name of the document.
1. Make the script, view, or layout active.
2. Select Properties from the Script, View, or Layout pull-down menu.
3. Type a new name for the document in the Name field.
4. Click the OK button.