I get an error message about service privileges at the Windows NT Services Authorization screen during the installation.
The "log on as a service" rights need to be activated for the user.
Solution or Workaround
- Choose Start > Programs > Administrative Tools > User Manager.
- Select User Rights from the Policies menu. Check Show Advanced User Rights at the bottom of the window.
- From the Rights drop down box, select "Log on as a service".
- Make sure the user is listed in the Grant To box. If not, add the user.
- Click OK and close the User Manager window.