The error message "Failed to evaluate the calculator equation" appears after clicking Evaluate on the Raster Calculator dialog box.
There are several causes for this problem:
· You have a syntax error in the calculator expression.
· The extent and cell size of your input raster is different than the extent set for your analysis results.
· The expression will not be evaluated if there are carriage returns before or after the expression.
· The Raster Calculator is case sensitive.
· There are too many open grids. There is a limit of 50 open rasters of the grid format at any one time.
Layer name: Elevation
Expression typed: slope([elevation])