Instructions provided describe how to edit a multipart annotation manually.
- In ArcMap, add the annotation feature class to the Data Frame.
- Select Start Editing from the Editor toolbar.
- Set the annotation feature class as the target. On the Drawing toolbar, click Drawing > Set Active Target > choose
- Click the Edit Annotation tool on the Annotation toolbar.
- Select the multiple part annotation feature.
- Double-click the part for editing. By default, the part is highlighted in magenta stripes. Drag the part to a new location or right-click to access other commands.