The same property report is generated for all tax parcels in the Tax Parcel Viewer 10.2.
NIM094664: This issue was fixed in version 10.2.1
The parameter names of the TaxParcelReporting tool changed at the 10.2 release of the application and Local Government toolbox. The Tax Parcel Viewer application requires the original parameter names.
Change the parameter names of the TaxParcelReporting tool back to the values used in previous releases.
Changing the parameter names removes the descriptive content for the parameters. This content must be replaced before the tool can be published as a geoprocessing service.
- In ArcCatalog, browse to the Local Government toolbox. In the Tax Parcel Viewer toolset, click the TaxParcelReporting tool.
- View the Item Description of the tool.
- Copy and paste the Dialog Reference and Python Reference text for the following parameters into a text editor:
- Right-click the tool and click Properties. On the Parameters tab make the following changes:
• Change 'Page Orientation' to 'Layout'
• Change 'Report Data' to 'ReportData'
• Change 'Web Map' to 'WebMap'
- Click Apply and OK.
- Edit the tool item description. Paste the content that was previously copied into a text editor.
- Save the changes. The tool can now be published as a geoprocessing service that generates the correct reports for each parcel.