When waking a computer from a hibernated state, the license manager fails.
While in hibernation, the parallel and USB ports are powered down. Upon returning from hibernation, the license manager daemon is unable to call the hardware key if the parallel or USB port is slow to power back up.
1. Download the latest Sentinel Protection Installer driver v7.4.2 from SafeNet-Inc for the Sentinel SuperPro Key.
2. Run the install. Select the option to upgrade the existing driver.
3. Follow the instructions and select the default options to install the driver.
4. On the Windows Firewall Notice in the installer, select 'Yes' to modify the Firewall settings.
5. Reboot the machine after the installation is complete.