Web maps containing Bing basemaps fail to load on Android mobile devices when opened from an organization's ArcGIS home page.
Last Published: November 9, 2017ArcGIS Online
Bug ID Number
June 4, 2015
June 11, 2020
Operating System Version
Will Not Be Addressed
The development team has considered the issue or request and concluded it will not be addressed. The issue's Additional Information section may contain further explanation.
Mobile browser is redesigned in the next three to six months. The new design handles this scenario differently and bug is no longer relevant. Closing.
Manually change the url to: http://fasiltrial.maps.arcgis.com, and open the web map from the home page, or after opening the map, change the url to http://
1. Copy the URL of your Sanitary Sewer Map (http://samcoinc.maps.arcgis.com/home/webmap/viewer.html?webmap=abf48924f4b145acaba74aea682657e2)
2. Log in to ArcGIS Online, and go to My Content.
3. Click Add Item > An Application.
4. Paste the web map URL, add a Title and tags, and click Add Item.
5. Change the thumbnail of this item. Share this item to Everyone and the Group that is used for Featured Content for the home page.
6. Go to the group and remove the original Sanitary Sewer Map (web map).