Unable to connect to a secured stream service in ArcGIS GeoEvent Processor if a name contains an underscore.
Last Published: May 8, 2015ArcGIS for Server
Bug ID Number
April 16, 2015
July 11, 2023
ArcGIS for Server
Operating System Version
In Product Plan
The issue has been added to the development team's backlog. The goal for issues with this status is to address them in a near-term release (next release or two). Check the issue's Additional Information or Alternate Solution section to see if there is helpful information until it can be fully addressed.
1) Log in to ArcGIS GeoEvent Manager.
2) Click Services > Output Tab > Add Output > search for ‘Stream', and select 'Send Features to a Stream Service'.
3) Select the 'root' folder, and leave everything else as default.
4) Click Publish Stream Service, and provide a name with no underscore. Leave everything else default, and select Publish.
5) Go to the REST URL of the service, and click Subscribe besides Capabilities.
6) In the next window, click Subscribe again. This displays the “You have subscribed” message.
7) Secure this service with a particular user.
8) Go back to the REST Services Directory, log in to see the stream service.
9) Click Subscribe besides Capabilities, and Subscribe again. The “You have subscribed” is displayed.