Unable to add attachments to a hosted feature service if the service is published with attachments enabled.
Last Published: May 30, 2018Portal for ArcGIS
Bug ID Number
July 23, 2015
February 14, 2023
Portal for ArcGIS
The bug has been fixed. See the Version Fixed and Additional Information, if applicable, for more information.
1) Publish the hosted feature service without enabling attachments.
2) Browse to Portal for ArcGIS > My Content.
3) Navigate to the Details page of the hosted feature service.
4) Under the Layers heading, click the drop-down arrow next to the feature layer.
5) Click Enable Attachments.
This workaround might not work in all cases.