|Bug ID Number
|Submitted||November 16, 2015|
|Last Modified||November 16, 2021|
|Applies to||Collector Classic for ArcGIS (iOS)|
|Operating System Version||N/A|
|Status||Will Not Be Addressed
Collector Classic for ArcGIS (Android, iOS) has been retired and is no longer being updated. Esri recommends the ArcGIS Field Maps app as an alternative to Collector Classic as it combines the functionality of Classic Collector, Explorer, and Tracker. Note this issue does not apply to ArcGIS Collector.
This workaround is tested on a small subset of data.
- Copy the feature class in the enterprise geodatabase.
- Add GlobalIDs, enable attachments, and version the data.
- Export the original attachments. Refer to the documentation for more information: http://support.esri.com/ES/knowledgebase/techarticles/detail/41763.
- Run the Generate Attachment Match Table (Data Management) tool. Refer to the documentation for more information: http://resources.arcgis.com/EN/HELP/MAIN/10.2/index.html#/Generate_Attachment_Match_Table/001700000157000000/
- Run the Add Attachments (Data Management) tool. Refer to the documentation for more information: http://resources.arcgis.com/EN/HELP/MAIN/10.2/index.html#//00170000014v000000
- Publish a feature service with Sync enabled.
Steps to Reproduce