The GeoForm application ignores the default Show Layer option (which is off) when configuring the application, resulting in the layer showing.
Last Published: March 25, 2016ArcGIS Online
Bug ID Number
January 19, 2016
March 30, 2022
Operating System Version
The bug has been fixed. See the Version Fixed and Additional Information, if applicable, for more information.
1. Create a new GeoForm application, which directs users to the GeoForm Builder page.
2. On the GeoForm Builder page, select web map at Web map tab.
3. Select a layer at Layer tab.
4. Navigate to the Options tab.
5. Check the Show Layer box and uncheck back.
6. Navigate to the Publish tab and click Save and Exit.
7. View the application and Item Details.
8. Scroll down the GeoForm and find the Layer that was not displayed on the map as expected.
9. Verify at GeoForm Configuiration and ensure the Show Layer box remains unchecked.