The General—Gazetteer address locator style geocode service with suggestions enabled zooms to (0, 0) in Web AppBuilder.
Last Published: May 18, 2016ArcGIS Online
Bug ID Number
March 18, 2015
September 22, 2022
The bug has been fixed. See the Version Fixed and Additional Information, if applicable, for more information.
1) Add 4 new fields to each point of your data: XMIN, XMAX, YMIN, YMAX and set the data type to "Double."
2) In your browser, navigate to: http://psstl.esri.com/apps/extenthelper/
3) Navigate & Zoom to the desired extent of the first point of your data.
4) Click "Get Map Extent" at the top of the page.
5) Copy and paste each of the values for: xmin, xmax, ymin, ymax into the table for your data.
6) Repeat this process for each point in your data.
7) Begin from Step 1 in the "Steps to Reproduce" and when you get to the last step, your search will no longer zoom to (0, 0) upon searching.
**Search "Prague" in the application I created to view the workaround.