|Bug ID Number
|Submitted||July 22, 2015|
|Last Modified||February 14, 2023|
|Applies to||Portal for ArcGIS|
|Operating System||Windows OS|
|Operating System Version||N/A|
|Status||Will Not Be Addressed
This issue was logged against a version of the software which is no longer supported, and has not had activity in some time. We apologize that we were unable to address this issue within the current product life cycle. If the issue continues to affect your work in a supported release, please contact Technical Support.
Rebuild the Roads feature class and use a network dataset without Z values.
- Relationship class feature dataset > New feature class > ‘Roads_noZ’. Enable M values on this feature class but disable Z values.
- Search for the Append (Data Management) tool and append all the records from Roads to Roads_noZ. A message displays, advising that Z values are not carried over due to no corresponding field.
- Relationship class feature dataset > New > Network Dataset.
- Build this network dataset with the same parameters as before and on one of the New Network Dataset dialog boxes, when prompted with a message, 'How would you like to model the elevation of your network features,' click NONE.
- Publish this new network dataset from a route and confirm the directions are found with Portal for ArcGIS 10.3.1 and check the rendered route directions.
Steps to Reproduce