ArcGIS Open Data does not recognize Spanish language settings from ArcGIS Online after the new upgrade.
Last Published: May 4, 2016ArcGIS Online
Bug ID Number
January 28, 2016
June 11, 2020
Operating System Version
The bug has been fixed. See the Version Fixed and Additional Information, if applicable, for more information.
1.Open a Firefox window
2. Open Options.
3. Among the options in the left pane select Content.
4. In this section, select Language.
5.In this windows, set the first option to Spanish [es] instead of Spanish [es_es]. The Open Data site is displayed in English if Spanish [es_es] is set, but if Spanish [es] is set, the Open Data site is displayed correctly in Spanish.
1. Open the Options tab, and select Settings.
2. In the Configuration page below, select Advanced Options to see all configuration options.
3. Scroll down to find the language option and give the language settings and text input button.
4. Set Spanish as the first option.
Please note that another language (non-Spanish) must be added and placed underneath Spanish to get this to work.