Ankündigung von Esri Roads and Highways 10.4
Diese Seite enthält die Liste mit Problemen, die mit der Version Esri Roads and Highways 10.4 behoben wurden.Beschreibung
- TFS43067 GP: Export Network tool LrmTraslation table reports the incorrect measure for loop routes at the beginning/end of the route.
- TFS43947 GP: Relocate Events tool fails to complete when there are a large number of routes (>130,000) in the edit log.
- TFS44838 GP: Concurrencies table in Export Network tool does not report the correct measures when the concurrency begins/ends at the endpoints of a loop route or at the meeting of the loop and stick portion in a lollipop route.
- TFS45635 Adding a calibration point, applying updates, then deleting the calibration point results in a No Edits to Apply message and no calibration updates when applying updates.
- TFS43218 Cartographically realigning a route by reshaping part/all of a centerline into an arc doesn't acquire a lock if conflict prevention is enabled.
- TFS43928 Cartographically realigning a route to create a small gap then closing the gap causes the route to become non-monotonic.
- TFS42890 Create clear error message when cartographic realignment is not possible due to insufficient network editing permissions.
- TFS44037 Create Route creates a retired route after populating/clearing the To Date in the UI.
- TFS45606 Creating a route then adding a calibration point doesn't result in recalibration downstream being applied when checked.
- TFS45251 Direction of digitization changes for route when deleting all calibration points then pasting replacement calibration points and applying updates.
- TFS45605 Editing CP measures, applying updates, then editing the measure again doesn't result in downstream calibration being applied.
- TFS43494 Event shapes not updated when a cartographic realignment of less than 1 foot is made at the start of the route.
- TFS42846 Executing event behaviors after performing a cartographic realignment on extremely dense routes causes out of memory error and ArcMap crash.
- TFS44036 Force Apply updates to run when reconciling and posting using ArcMap tools without saving edits.
- TFS42104 GP: Detect Measures Out of Range tool reports erroneous results when no tolerance is configured.
- TFS44432 GP: Detect Non-Monotonic Routes tool reports lollipop routes as non-monotonic.
- TFS42900 GP: Overlay Route Events tool fails when global IDs are present.
- TFS42549 GP: Update Intersections tool acquiring unnecessary locks in certain cases.
- TFS43378 Multiple reassignments of the same route out of chronological order results in overlapping routes during certain time slices.
- TFS43483 Realign route activity doesn't complete when launched from certain workflow manager jobs.
- TFS44038 Realigning a route results in concurrent routes/events being unnecessarily timesliced.
- TFS41373 Realigning the beginning of a route when other concurrent routes are present doesn't result in point events at the beginning of the route having event behaviors applied correctly.
- TFS42397 Retiring a route with the retire entire route option selected and snap behavior configured results in events snapping to entire route instead of just the concurrent portion.
- TFS43186 Route timeslice becomes uncalibrated after performing Realign/Reassign in the middle/Extend at end/two Retires followed by a Cartographic Realignment on the edited portion of the route.
- TFS43941 Selecting custom field names for minimum schema items in ALRS field mapping results in GUI showing those fields as empty after finishing ALRS configuration, system still uses the selected fields during editing operations as expected.
- TFS40870 Unhandled Exception error when opening the retire route UI and unchecking the network layer in the map before clicking OK.
- TFS41500 Event Editor: Cannot edit an attribute set in IE 10/11.
- TFS43512 Event Editor: DGN/DWG file dialog does not appear when clicking on the right edge of the Next button in IE 10/11.
- TFS43946 Event Editor: Invalid Token error when doing a spatial query after leaving EE open for over 1-2 hours.
- TFS44350 Event Editor: Reconcile and Post fails with an error when route locks are held by the user in the same version.
- TFS44355 Event Editor: Address Management: Addressing widgets do not load when using token based security.
- TFS45922 Event Editor: Show time slice of the current time view in the Identify and Identify Route tools.
- TFS41669 Roadway Reporter: Error when creating a query expression in a Mileage Report.
Desktop und Server