|Erzeugt am||Jul 21, 2017|
|Modified||Jun 11, 2020|
|Übernehmen für||ArcGIS Online|
|Behoben in Version||5.4|
Provide support for the ArcGIS Online Web AppBuilder "Near Me" widget to retain the previous configuration of selected search layers in the Search Settings tab.
1. Provide the appropriate/comparable step by step workflow to help illustrate the request.
1. Create a web map containing one or more feature layer(s); and configure popups for at least one of these layer(s).
2. Create a web app from that web map using Web App Builder.
3. Configure the Near Me Widget to search using the World Geocoding Service (default).
4. Select one or more desired layers in the Select Search Layers part of the Search Settings tab. Press "OK" to accept all settings; and test/use widget.
5. Choose to then edit or modify/reconfigure the widget.
6. Note that in the Search Settings tab, checkboxes for all previously-selected layers have been cleared and must be reselected.
2. What is the problem feature X is trying to solve? (i.e. What is the problem/limitation/design choice that is preventing the customer from moving forward?)
The current configuration of the Near Me widget requires the user to reinput all of their desired search layers to make even a minor change.
3. What are the benefits or changes that would result from the enhancement? (i.e. How does making this change help the customer's workflow or business?)
This enhancement would save the user time when attempting to make small changes to the search layers being used, especially if there are many layers that must be selected. This would provide a more efficient user experience with Web AppBuilder and the "Near Me" widget.