|Erzeugt am||Mar 04, 2016|
|Modified||Jul 25, 2018|
|Übernehmen für||ArcGIS Online|
|Behoben in Version||4.4|
Provide option in Basemap Gallery Widget to add groups containing web maps and WebTiledLayer for Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS.
1. Provide the appropriate/comparable step by step workflow to help illustrate the request.
- Log into www.arcgis.com with administrative privileges.
- Create a web map, save and share> Create web application.
- In the Web App, click on Add widget> Basemap Gallery. Notice that the basemaps are only those which have been set in the Organization settings or adding basemap using URL.
2. What is the problem feature X is trying to solve? (i.e. What is the problem/limitation/design choice that is preventing the customer from moving forward?)
- The customer wants to add basemaps from numerous groups which cannot be set in the 'My Organization' settings everytime. Also, he wants to add WebTiledLayer using the config window for the Basemap Gallery Widget.
3. What are the benefits or changes that would result from the enhancement? (i.e. How does making this change help the customer's workflow or business?)
- The user will not have to chage the group in the 'My Organization' Settings everytime for different users or apps.
4. How critical is the enhancement to the organization?
5. How do you believe this enhancement may benefit other organizations?
- This would allow all ArcGIS Online users to configure Basemap Gallery Widget in the Web App Builder for ArcGIS smoothly without bothering the admin to change the group in the organizations settings.