Patches and updates
Behobene Probleme für Esri Roads and Highways 10.7
Diese Mitteilung enthält eine Liste mit Problemen, die speziell mit Esri Roads and Highways in ArcGIS Location Referencing, Version 10.7 aufgetreten sind.
Esri Roads and Highways
- BUG-000115339: Make Feature Layer on a layer that participates in the ALRS ignores the SQL expression set in the script.
- Git233 Conflict Prevention: Acquire locks is giving an anonymous lock in a small number of cases.
- BUG-000118024: Ability to choose ‘Null’ when creating or reassigning route is not present, for extra attribute fields which are not a part of the route ID, with domains.
- BUG-000118489: Incorrect measure values are assigned on events when a whole part of a gapped route is reassigned and the event behavior is set to Snap.
- BUG-000118639: Incorrect measure values are assigned to events when a whole part of a gapped route is realigned with the Split Value, To Measure is set to the end of the gap and the event behavior is set to Cover.
- BUG-000119546: Extend route does not apply the Cover event behavior correctly on gapped routes.
- BUG-000119545: Realign route does not apply the Cover event behavior correctly and applies incorrect measure values on gapped routes in different situations.
- Git270: Create route fails when single field route ID includes the single quote character.
- BUG-000120670: Reassigning a portion of one gapped route to another gapped route shows incorrect calibration point values.
- BUG-000115036: Line events created on a redline in Event Editor returns Route measures are null after creating the route and applying updates in ArcMap.
- ENH-000115193: Add a note to the Event Editor Deployment Guide to specify that data must be in an enterprise geodatabase.
- BUG-000116475: In Event Editor, the From Measure doesn't change location after changing station location on a second linear event created when Stationing method is used to create linear events.
- BUG-000116664: In Event Editor, selecting events by the route highlights the route which results in indistinguishable linear event features.
Desktop und Server
- Git166 Export Network: Some lollipop routes are returned as points in the LRM translation table.
Get help from ArcGIS experts
Download the Esri Support App