Problem: A prompt to sign in using an IWA Portal occurs in the Operations Dashboard
Sometimes when using Integrated Windows Authentication (IWA) on a Portal for ArcGIS deployment, and attempting to sign in to Operations Dashboard, a prompt my appear requesting log-in credentials.
In order to use SSO (single sign-on) with Operations Dashboard, the portal must be listed in the Local Intranet safe sites list.
- Open Internet Explorer. Click the Settings icon > Internet Options.
- On the Security tab, select the Local intranet zone, and click the Sites button.
- On the Local intranet dialog box, click Advanced.
- Add the portal site to the list of websites in this zone.
- Click Apply and OK to register the changes and close the dialogs.
Re-launch Operations Dashboard to use SSO to sign in automatically.
Article ID: 000012666
Software: Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS 10.3.2