Is This Content Helpful?
We're glad to know this article was helpful.
As of December 31, 2013, the legacy geocoding service has been retired and turned off.
This article describes the steps to disable the routing service functionality. Once disabled, the application is completely functional without using the routing legacy service.
For more information on the legacy geocoding services please read the Esri blog:
Legacy Geocoding and Route Services Will Be Retired on December 31, 2013.
To turn off the routing service, update the following applications using the steps below:
• Park and Recreation Finder (ArcGIS 10.2)
• Park and Recreation Locator (ArcGIS 10.2)
• Water Access Locator (ArcGIS 10.2)
• Wildlife Management Area Locator (ArcGIS 10.2)
• My Hazard Information (ArcGIS 10.2)
• My Government Services (ArcGIS 10.2)
• Election Polling Place (ArcGIS 10.2)