Is This Content Helpful?
We're glad to know this article was helpful.
As of December 31, 2013, the legacy geocoding service has been retired.
Some of the functionality of this service is replaced with the following geocoding service:
This article describes how to update the following ArcGIS for Local Government applications to work with the new geolocating service:
• Citizen Service Request (ArcGIS 10.0, 10.1)
• Community Addressing (ArcGIS 10.0, 10.1)
• Election Results (ArcGIS 10.0, 10.1)
• Executive Dashboard (ArcGIS 10.1)
• Land Use Public Comment (ArcGIS 10.0, 10.1)
• Public Information Center (ArcGIS 10.0, 10.1)
• Park and Recreation Finder (ArcGIS 10.0, 10.1)
• My Government Services (ArcGIS 10.0, 10.1)
• Election Polling Place (ArcGIS 10.0, 10.1)
For information on updating routing services see technical article 41593: HowTo: Update the legacy routing services for ArcGIS for Local and State Government (ArcGIS 10.2) applications.
For the My Government Services 10.1 application update the configuration items for 'FieldValues' to look like the code snippet below: