Bug: NIM076761 - Enabling security in ArcGIS Server forces the Business Analyst REST endpoint for a login
Enabling Windows Security in ArcGIS Server forces the Business Analyst REST endpoint to challenge users for a login.
This happens when Anonymous Authentication is enabled on the Default Web Site in IIS.
To avoid being challenged for login credentials by the Business Analyst Server REST Endpoint, it is necessary to disable Anonymous Authentication on the Default Website in IIS.
- Open Internet Information Services Manager from the Windows Control Panel's Administrative Tools menu.
- Navigate to, and highlight, Default Web Site in the Connections panel of IIS Manager.
- Double-click the Authentication icon in the Default Web Site Home panel of IIS Manager.
- Highlight Anonymous Authentication.
- Click Disable in the Actions panel of IIS Manager.
Published : 5/5/2016
Article ID: 000011525
Unknown Text - DownloadsPage/SoftwareText: Esri Business Analyst Server 10